READY TO START A PROJECT WITH OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS?
WHY EXHIBIT WITH US
Making A Better Business Progress
- Make new business
- Cabot age rule; Obligation to use Indonesian-flagged vessels and manned by a crew of Indonesian nationality for transportation within the country imposed. This regulation will increase the need for the ship in Indonesia, projected Indonesia need 751 ships until 2013
- Every year marine industry increase betwen 5 – 10% (Source:INSA)
- Indonesia with 240 million of population the world’s largest archipelago with over 17.000 island across the country
- As any other maritime countries in the world, Indonesia has started its shipbuilding industry since 16th century
- Jakarta is the center of business and trade center in Indonesia and also gateway to the international world has also become a regional economic center in the southeast asia region
UPCOMING EVENT ON 2015
Prepare Your Company From Now On
INAMARINE 2015 Jakarta (20 – 22 MAY 2015)
INAMARINE 2015 will be taking place from 20 – 22 May 2015 at the Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo), Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia. It will continue to be the Indonesia’s largest marketplace for maritime industry. To bring together with the qualified exhibitors and prospective visitors from local and international to create the more opportunities business. It is ideal platform to expand your business and to introduce the advance technologies and emerge trends to Indonesia and regional market.