Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018 held every year and Integrated with INAMARINE 2018 (The 8th Indonesia International Shipbuilding, Offshore, Marine Equipment, Machinery and Services Exhibition 2018) and with strong supported by Ministry of Industry and Indonesia Shipbuilding & Offshore Asscoation (IPERINDO).
We are delighted to announce that The 2nd Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018 is coming back on JIExpo Kemayoran in Jakarta, Indonesia from 25 – 26 July 2018.
Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018 provides an ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to promote highh quality research in the field of marine industry and is a great opportunity for networking.
Submit your abstract!
The theme for 2018 forum is “The Strategy & Challange for Sustainable development in maritim industry”.
You are invited to submit your abstract proposal to contribute IMF 2018 with your experiences and projects in the area of education, research and innovation.
Important Dates :
- Paper Submission April 1, 2018
- Author Notification May 15, 2018
- Conference Date July 25, 2018
Main Topic :
- Commercial Ship Technology
- Digital Transformation for Maritim Industry
- Green Maritim Technology
- Maritime Environment Safety & Protection
- Maritime Strategy & Modern Development
- Port Security Management
- Sea Transportation & Navigation Systems
- Ship Development & Emerging Technologies