INDONESIA MARITIME FORUM 2017
Welcome to Indonesia Maritime Forum 2017 integrated with INAMARINE 2017 organized by GEM INDONESIA. It is an opportunity you cannot miss to stay up-to-date on the technology and market, present your results to the community and network with colleagues. It will cover all the aspects of investment, technologies, innovations and infrastructure.
The overall theme of the Conference is “The Future of Indonesia’s Maritime Industry: Strategies, Innovations and Challenges”.
The conference is currently accepting for speaker applications for program 2017 on the following major topics:
Day 1 (August 24, 2017)
Strategies, Investment, Current Issues & Future Challenges in the Maritime Industry
- The regulation and investment opportunities in Indonesia’s Maritime Industry
– What, Why and How to Sustainable Maritime Development
Day 2 (August 25, 2017)
Technologies, Infrastructure and Innovations for Maritime Industry
- Current Emerging Maritime Technologies, Systems and Services for Better Sea Transportation
– Latest Innovations and Infrastructure
Prospective authors are requested to submit the abstract by May 10, 2017. Presentations are to be original, non-commercial so that they focus on the technical merits of the design, method, structure, material or process rather than on the individual company’s product benefits or sales pitches. Selected speakers will be notified via email no later than May 30, 2017. We look forward to your participation!
- Central and Regional Governments
- Academics, Students and Researchers
- Business and Professional Associations
- Ship Owners
- Shipbuilders & Designer
- Naval Architect
- Maritime Organizations
- Trending & Supplier Company
- Oil & Gas Company
- Dredging Services Provider
- Shipping Company