The Indonesia’s Largest and Most Influential Trade Show for Maritime & Offshore Industry.
Show Name : The 8th Indonesia International Shipbuilding, Offshore, Marine Equipment, Machinery & Services Exhibition 2018.
Show Date : 25 – 27 July 2018
Day 25 – 26 : 10.00 am – 06.00 pm
Day 27 : 10.00 am – 04.00 pm
Frequency : Annual
Venue : JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia
Admission : Trade and business only (visitors under 18 will not be admitted)
Event Type : An annually business to business international trade exhibition which specialized in Maritime and shipbuilding industry in Indonesia.
Projected for the Exhibition:
- Exhibitor : 350 Exhibiting Companies
- Visitor : 25.000 Trade & Professional Exhibitor
- Size Area : 16.000 sqm (net)
Supported by :
- The Ministry of Industry, the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesia Ship Building and offshore Association (IPERINDO)
Member of :
- Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
- Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (ASPERAPI)
Association Supported by :
- Indonesia Shipbuilding & Offshore Association (IPERINDO)
- Indonesia Port Business Association (ABUPI)
- Praktisi Maritim Indonesia (PRAMARIN)
- China International Ship Industry Association (CISIA)
- Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS)
- Indonesian Trucking Association (APTRINDO)
- Indonesia Welding Society (IWS)
- Indonesian Welding Engineering Society (IWES)
- Indonesian Coating Association (ASCOATINDO)
- Indonesian Corrosion Asscoation (INDOCOR)
Organized by : Global Expo Management (GEM INDONESIA)
INAMARINE 2016 Jakarta was great show and offer a good chance to network with shipyard, supplier, importer, distributor and will get us to reach our goal. We will take part 2x bigger scale in next year.
We always join INAMARINE both of Jakarta and Batam every year. INAMARINE 2016 go to Surabaya. I find it’s good change. Surabaya is a great city to be appointed by Indonesia Goverment as center production ships in Indonesia, so it’’s our great opportunity to get a lot of new customer in order to involve Indonesia’s maritim highway projects. Lt’s find us at INAMARIEN 2016 Surabaya.
error: Content is protected !!